Monday, May 30, 2011

It's all in how we look at ourselves... and others too!

Okay... I have no hair on the top of my head, and when I get into the humid tropics, the hair on the side of my head frizzes out ..... making me look like a clown!

Not a really good professional look when I am suppose to be facilitating educationally focused professional development workshops.


Now, should  Mr. T take this guy's advice and buy that gel?

Or should Mr. T take this guy's advice and buy this gel?
Okay.... I bought the gel and I still have no hair on the top of my head. But check out how nicely the hair on the side of my head lays so flat, what with all that gel plastered on!

By-the-way..... You did notice it's the same guy offering the advise in both pictures with the same container of gel.... didn't you? 

How do we see ourselves?  How do we see others?
Perception!  Perception!  Perception!
So....

Where there is perception, there is deception.

No comments: